Monday, August 2, 2010

Singing is our passion

daddy :)


AGAIN! fail to do another cover for our ( shalynn and i ) youtube channel. Went over to shalynn's house around 1.35pm i think. So,we "did" a cover of hey soul sister by train. YEAH RITE! we "did" . Well actually we DID but fail to upload on youtube. WHAT THE FAECES RITE but nevermind , we are gonna redo it this friday again. We are gonna do a cover of the only exception by paramore. That song is a MUST and maybe we'll redo hey soul sister and do another cover of impossible by shontelle which i dont think is gonna work cuz theres not much time . Anyway ,our first cover on youtube was give love a try by the jonas brothers. 

here's the link :


Well we started posting our covers on facebook first. Then we decided to post it on youtube which was a great idea. We love singing a lot . Shalynn started singing when she was like i think around 7 or 8 . I've seen her videos of her singing when she was around that age and HELL she is one good singer. I started singing when i was about 10  years old haha but i only sing when my parents are not around. Funny rite? I never dare singing infront of my parents and one day my dad over heard me singing in the shower -.- Of all places , in the shower and he was like :

dad: Was that you singing

me : erm no, that was the radio ( i had to say something stupid like that)

C'mon la ,i was only 10 years old. Of coures i gave a stupid answer like that . Rubbish. Radio in the toilet -.-
Anyway, after that, i started singing infront of my friends only. When i was 14 , our school had this singing competition for merdeka day or whatever and my teacher ask shalynn and i to sing . That was a BAD idea. Shalynn was fine with it but i was NOT . How the HECK AM I SUPPOSE TO FREAKING SING INFRONT OF  A BIG CROWD! and guess what?! i screwed up . I was so nervous that i stopped singing halfway and i ran backstage crying . After that incident, i told myself that i will never sing again but thanks to Shalynn im still singing :) . After pmr last year , our school did this talent time competition thingy whatever you call it and yeah we joined . We won 2nd place. Not bad huh? and now we're posting cover on youtube and facebook :) . SINGING IS OUR PASSION *smiles widely* 



signing off 
tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment